Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Lets have a VOTE

Lets have a VOTE


So from time to time I get e-mails and comments asking about continuing tutorials on this blog. While I would love to be able to continue to do the same volume of tutorials that i once did, I have to be realistic with myself. When I started this blog my time was much more free and open, now, not so much as I am sure all of you have noticed.
But, the initial purpose of this blog was to spread information that I have learned from either people I respect, or just figuring the stuff out so that others could have the same access to, specifically, 2D knowledge. I would love to strike a compromise, so heres the plan. Right now I am on some downtime, waiting for my next job to start and Id love to do a simple tutorial. So I am going inquire for your vote as to what that tutorial will be about. here are some options:
- Arcs
- Overlap/Follow Through
- Spacing
- How to Turn stuff
- Timing
- Posing and interesting Breakdowns

Just a few to suggest-- but do me a favor and place your vote in the comments section, Ill tally the votes and consider how much time I have to devote to the tutorial and then go from there. Sound good?

Available link for download